At Schissler CPC
we stand by six core pillars:
- We are a local. We strive to help small businesses keep more of their hard-earned money.
- We are trustworthy. We stand by our word, are honest, and transparent. We never oversell.
- We are customer focused. Our goal is to fit your needs, not to sell you a “one size fits all” service.
- We have honest and fair rates.
- We have pride in the service we provide and will never over charge.
- We’re certified! Both Mark and Kathleen are ETA Certified Payments Professionals.
Meet the Team
we're here to help.
Mark worked in banking for over 20 years and used the years of experience in the financial sector to found Schissler Certified Payments Consultants in 2014. Schissler CPC has focused on helping business owners navigate the electronic payments processing world via education, trustworthiness, and fair pricing.
Upon entering the payments industry, Mark noticed a disconnect between the agents, the processors, and the merchants. The sales pitches and confusing statements, lack of customer service, and less than stellar personal accountability make for a very confusing, unscrupulous industry.
This disconnect is where Mark Saw a need. He took this negative and turned it into a positive for business owners by forming Schissler CPC to help educate merchants while assisting them with navigating the confusing world of credit card and electronic payments.
Kathleen is a U.S. Army veteran that has been on board with Schissler CPC since 2015. As the 2nd generation of Schissler CPC, she strives to continue Mark’s legacy of helping businesses. With a background in intelligence and cybersecurity, Kathleen continuously strives to ensure superior customer service and facilitates better security for our clients. She is a firm believer in supporting local businesses, both large and small.
what our clients are saying.